Thursday, October 4, 2007

Our Trip to Michigan




Charlie had a conference/retreat that he was leading in Holland,Michigan last weekend, so Gracie and I decided to tag along. Actually, I was asked to attend the training as well for leadership purposes, so I guess Gracie was the one that tagged along. It was so beautiful up there. It is about a 2.5 hour drive and even the drive was nice with all the changing trees that lined the road. We have had a very beautiful (warm) fall and we have really been enjoying the weather. We had a bit of a break on our Saturday session, so we headed down to the lake shore to catch some beautiful views. I have to say that I love Lake Michigan. The water is so clean and clear and the sandy beaches are so clean and soft on the feet. It was a great break in the day. God has truly blessed us with beauty, it's all around us.

No comments: