Tuesday, April 6, 2010

California 2010











Well, we ventured to the West coast again this year and it continues to prove itself to be a fabulous time. The only issue this year, well... a big issue, my camera was ruined inside my purse. I think a sippy cup exploded from the airplane pressure and the liquid seeped into my camera screen and put it to rest. BUT, I was able to grab a few pictures. Little G had her own seat on the plane this year and it was nice to have the extra space for her to squirm on the 4 hour flight. We were very thankful for C's IPhone and the DVD player. Both were great entertainment on the flight. The greatest thing for little G were the mini-tootsie pop suckers. I think she had about 6 in 4 hours. We had a great time with family and friends and we ventured to the ocean, Birch Aquarium in LaJolla and Disneyland to name a few stops. Here are a few captured shots.

No comments: