Monday, June 14, 2010

The Back Yard







I just had to do a post on this. I know it's not too exciting, but I just have to share all the hard work C has put in back here over the past 3 years. When we moved in this place was in bad shape. No grass, all weeds. No deck, just a stoop to come out the back door. No nothing. But we have since added a deck, grass and sod, 10 garden boxes, a patio off the deck, landscaping around the deck, a grill and our three day gazebo. I guess they don't last long around here due to the winds and storms. They were right. The flower pots, weeding, watering and kid play areas are my contribution to this place. So here it is. It is amazing that with a plan, patience, time and of course money and hundreds of trips to the home stores - things do begin to take shape. Big G likes to help too, especially when dirt is involved.

1 comment:

Jen said...

WOW! it looks awesome. Nice work! xoxo