Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little G is 3!



This post is so overdue, but on July 9th my Little G turned 3! I cannot believe she is that old already! She is starting Preschool this Fall. It all seems too soon. She is a complete joy. She is full of life and unending energy. Is loves to dance and sing her own made up songs. A day doesn't pass that she is not in some Disney Princess outfit and climbing all over the furniture and counters. As such, she loves her gymnastic class for that same reason. She talks up a storm and loves to disagree with you on just about everything, yet is ultra sensitive. Her brother is her hero and she will do just anything short of sitting on this head to get his attention. They love to watch cartoons together and dance to any song that may be playing somewhere in the house. She loves her Grabiel! As for daddy, she is wrapped around his finger quite tight AND... she knows it! He loves his "beauty" and it shows. I pity the guy who will have to live up the love she gets from her papa. As for mama, she stole my heart the minute I heard her cry in the delivery room. Little G loves to say, "I love you mama!" And if I don't reply, she says, " Why you not talking to me?!" and will ask until I tell her I love her too. So many more wonderful to say about our little girl, but I'll whisper those in her ear to let her know how much she is loved. Happy Birthday Little G - you are an amazing gift to us!

No comments: