Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring!






Today, the kids have their friends over to play. There is a movie going in one room and video games in the other. I have my "To Do" list going for the next 2 weeks. Planning for Easter and a trip to Georgia the next. As I was planning, I looked up and there in front of me were my beautiful flowers. I had to grab the camera and capture the life inside my home today. On days like today where the flowers are trying to push their way up through the soil outside but the weather is cold and grey, it's hard to imagine that it will ever be warm and sunny. Today, I thought I would focus on the life "inside" the home. I want so badly to be outside! But I think of what God is giving me today. Life in the home. All that we can be and enjoy for today. And I think, do I really embrace all that God has placed right before me or do I always keep longing for something that is not there and then live in disappointment all day because it's not there. So today, I count my indoor blessings, my beauty that is right before my eyes. Thank you for today Lord. Thank you for today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: