Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Time 2011

Hanging with Daddy on Father's Day!

Some of the girls!



Neighborhood fun on the 4th!


4th of July fun! Another use for silly bands!

Love love love the Barbie furniture!

Helping set up for the party - Dress up time!

Designing T-Shirts for the party

Gettin ready for the party! This is a very exciting day!

Starting the party with prayer!

All Dressed Up!
Like My Make Up?
Say Cheese Girls!

I think with the Facebook craze, I have neglected my Blog! Updates on the summer include, VBS's, summer camps, lots of swimming and celebrations. Personally, I have so very much enjoyed the summer with the kids. They are getting to the age were they are so much more independent. We have been able to do so much more this summer. It seem we run from one event to the next, in attempts to get the most out of the warm weather.

No comments: