Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!


We want to wish you a very blessed Easter ~ One filled with the remembrance of what Christ truly did on the cross for each and everyone of us. We just returned from our Good Friday service and am again humbled and amazed at the love the Lord has for us. I never leave a Good Friday service without tear stained eyes and an awestruck spirit at the love the Lord displayed for us with the death of His one and only Son on the cross. My heart breaks as a mom to even begin to imagine loosing my son in such a way. BUT, God is so good and loves us so much and gave us such an awesome free gift of salvation through that death. And with that I say, "Praise God that he died and then rose on Sunday!" Have a Happy Easter and God Bless you and yours. Check out, "That's My King."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
Great message and I love the video clip - now there's a man that is passionate!
love,
Angie