Monday, May 12, 2008

Our Ten Month Old Little Girl

Little G just turned 10 months this past Saturday. I am so amazed at all that is developing in her. Here are just a couple of things that she is doing these days:

Getting a new perspective from the stairs


Driving


Swingin' at the park


Eating ALL by myself!!!


Deep tub diving


Cooking up gourmet meals for the family

Trying new hair styles



Sharing my opinion on life

This growing up thing is just one big adventure after another. What will the next few months bring?

6 comments:

mary said...

LOVE the swing picture!!! Could I get a copy?

AM

The Contreras Family News said...

Sure what size would you like Aunt Mary?

Unknown said...

Very creative entry - I would like a picture of the swing and the new hair style. 4x6 works for me.
hugs, Aunt Angie

The Contreras Family News said...

Comin' right up Aunt Angie

CarrieB said...

My goodness she looks like G in the ponytail picture! Beautiful kids.

mary said...

I would like a 4x6 please! Thanks!

AM xo