Saturday, July 19, 2008

Spiderman is in the house!





Relaxing after long day of rescuing friends and family

Big G's new thing is Action Heros, Spiderman specifically. There is always a new "thing" that he is into, so not knowing what next week may bring, I had to get a bit creative and find things around the house to help him with his playtime. So with a paper plate, watercolor paints, a PJ top and long pants, rainboots and winter gloves, Spider man was in full form Saturday Night. Here is Spidey shooting his web and striking a pose for the camera. (I always wondered why I had to take a college art class, now I know why - to make Spiderman paper plate masks - who knew?!)

3 comments:

CarrieB said...

Wow...I thought you had purchased a costume! What a fantastic and creative solution. Love it! I did a version of the same thing for Indiana Jones, only via thrift stores. Gotta love the imaginations of boys!

Unknown said...

very creative! I thought it was a true costume - the kids are fortunate to have such a creative mommy. And Gabriel takes on the role with true authenticity!
And your veggies are looking awesome - I miss having a veggie garden...here's to some great pasta sauces.

Unknown said...

That mask is amazing!