Friday, August 1, 2008

The mind of a 3 year old!



Today we were getting ready to go to the local pool to cool off and as I was getting Big G ready the story went a little like this:
A: "Come on G let's get dressed so we can go swimming! Here... let's put on your shirt and swim suit."
G: "Ok, but I don't want to wear my shirt!!!"
A: "Come on G, it's one less thing mommy has to carry and you need to wear a shirt when we go places."
G: "But I don't want to wear my shirt, I just want to wear my tummy."
A: Laughing at his interpretation of not wearing a shirt - I say, "come on, let's put it on and you can wear your tummy at the pool, ok?!"

Gotta love a three year olds thought process. It just puts a smile on my face and a laugh in my heart to see my little boy grow and develop. God knew what he was doing when he created human life. Absolutely amazing!

1 comment:

Annette Bybee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.