Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's official, G's goin' to preschool




Placing his official information in the mail

It was such a hard decision as to whether or not Big G would be going to preschool this year. With potty training issues and not sure if "I" was ready to commit to such a task - we decided, he was going. And now we drive around town and he points out every school bus (I think he thinks he's going to school in this vehicle - sorry Big G), he talks about reading, coloring and play-doh often and is always seeking out friends wherever he is. So now that the papers are in and the time is drawing near, I am so excited for him. I know that the Lord has many fun and exciting adventures out there that I know I will not be able to fully provide at home with little G around. And so the school days begin in our home. As a previous educator, I am so excited to go through this being on the other side of the "desk" (if you will). Bless you Big G, the world is waiting for you!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

OH- Big G, you are growing up too fast! Congrats on the big move to pre-school. You will have so much fun b/c you are VERY smart!

Unknown said...

Gabriel, you are going to have so much fun at school - you are an amazing little boy that God has big plans to do in your life and Aunt Angie can't wait to see them all happen. love you all.