Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Everyone loves a good book!!!





The other day I was cruising the house doing my thing and when I turned the corner I caught Little G in the reading corner. She has taken to books these past few months. I guess she figures if she can't go outside and play, she might as well take up reading. She loves turning the pages and if I listen real hard, I do believe I can hear her muttering sounds as if she is really reading. I was in awe at her contentment to just sit there. Here is our little scholar. The cute part is she saw me snapping pictures and the last picture is her running to the camera yelling, "Cheeeeeeessssse!"

2 comments:

mary said...

I had to stop by again and see Gracie's cute ponytail pictures. They make my day!!!

Unknown said...

She actually has hair in her little pigtails. What a sweet scene to capture.