Friday, February 27, 2009

A Week & a Day Ago!







A week ago plus one day we were just finishing our day at Disneyland and had a fantastic time. I wanted to get this post done yesterday, but that is a whole other post in and of itself. When we went to Disney, we thought the kids would last until the late afternoon, but they went way longer. To be honest, I could have spent another few hours there myself. It was so much fun and we were able to spend our day with cousins Cailin, Makena, Lisa and Yolanda. What a blessing that was! Big G is still talking about the Pirates of the Caribbean. It was so fun to see the expressions on their faces - just had to share some of our memories with you. I'll post more on our trip very soon. Until then, here is a little sneak peak.

2 comments:

mary said...

I think it would be neat to be making memories with your kids in a place YOU have memories of as a kid. Did you buy them manequin's? sp?

The Contreras Family News said...

I agree, it was so fun being there with the kids. I have developed a new love for Disneyland now that the kids love it. No puppets though.