Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Everyone needs a theme song

This summer with all the running I have been doing, there is one song on my IPod that I like to call my "theme song" for my life right now. This song really picks up my pace and I truly praise God with this song. I praise Him for my husband, my kids, my home, my church, my friends and you, especially if you taking time to read my blog. It is a Wonderful Life that I have and I never want one moment to get away from me and I don't want to take them for granted. Unfortunately.... I do. BUT, when I hear this song, it inspires me again to thank Him for it all. Be blessed and I pray you are enjoying your wonderful life. Even when it's hard, there are things to thank Him for. Have a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annie, what an inspiring entry. She is such a great singer - it was great talking with you yesterday. God has given you such a gift of writing what is on your heart and sharing it with those of us that can be blessed by your words. I love you,