Friday, July 24, 2009

Mom.... "I LOVE Summer!"

The other day we were driving in the car and Big G announced, "Mom!" I said, "What G?" and Big G says, "I LOVE summer!" I asked him why he loves summer so much and here are his
Top 5 LOVES of summer, in his words:
  1. Because it's so awesome and so fun
  2. It's really fun to play outside with all the friends
  3. I love summer and everything about it
  4. I get to play in my pool and all the things we get to do in the pool - it's so fun!
  5. I get to jump my bike off the dirt jump - it's so awesome dude!
I have to agree with him, I too love summer and everything about it. It is totally awesome dude!
Hope you are enjoying the wonderful season of warmth and sunshine. Happy summer to you and yours.

1 comment:

Jen said...

awesome dude! I love summer too! Just wish we were spending time with you this summer Big G! We miss you all. xoxoxo