Friday, May 7, 2010

A Great Gift For Mother's Day!

Little G has been very successful these past couple of weeks with potty training. I know, I know "What kind of blog post is this about potty training?!" Well, after 5.5 years of diapers and bags, it's a whole new freedom when the kids "get it" with the potty. Well to go a bit further with this "TMI" post, Little G went #2 today. Just in time for Mother's Day. What a gift! When they are ready, they are ready. She was oh so proud of herself today. Now, I did not take any pictures to post on this blog, of which I am sure you are very thankful. BUT, let me tell you, it crossed my mind to grab the camera... but I didn't. Aren't you happy? I know that I am thrilled. Training is just that training. For my kids it was not an overnight success, but in their time with proper exposure and patience, they got it. Isn't life like that? God is patient with us and in the "end" it pays off. Pardon the pun. Good job Little G - my little girl is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you should post a pic... the potty is awfully cute :)