Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Family, Friends and Fun Fotos

Well it's been 2 weeks since our Miss Gracie has graced us with her presence and I must say it's going very well. Gabriel loves his new little sister and gives her sweet little kisses. He often asks where she is (as if she is off riding her bike around the block or swimming with friends or something - too funny). I am still just so amazed at how wonderful and supportive people have been with her birth. We continue to have dinners delivered to us on a daily basis and of course, there always seems to be a cute little gift that comes as the "side dish" for Gracie. Gabriel loves to open them for her. I just wanted to share some photos of family, friends and other random ones that couldn't be passed up. Hope they put a smile on your face.
Blessings and Joy!

2 comments:

CarrieB said...

So sweet Anne! I love all of the photos...please keep them coming. I'm glad all is going so well and that you are being well taken care of in your new community! I miss you!

Jen said...

Love the pics of Gooby in your shoes- too funny! Gracie is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her and see all of you next week.

xoxo