Thursday, July 5, 2007

Here are the Baby Bump Pictures

Happy Thursday to you all! Here are the pictures I promised you all. A wonderful friend down the street with an amazing photo talent stopped by the other day and snapped these cool pictures of the baby girl belly. What a blessing that was and what a gift she gave to us by capturing these pics before the baby arrives. Hope you all enjoy. The real pictures of the baby will be up sometime next week after I'm home from the hospital. I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing and how to not have the pictures so big. I'll have to do some more "playing." But until then, here ya go! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY! Love the pictures! You look beautiful and are glowing!!! Love you guys xoxo

CarrieB said...

You look gorgeous! Really, really beautiful Anne! I'm so glad you got these taken.

Gary & Amber Yanagihara said...

You look beautiful and your house is great. I think you are having your baby tomorrow. Please let us know. We are going to Hawaii Thursday, July 12th. Hope to hear from you when we get back. Love you guys!!! Good luck with everything and we will be praying for you.