Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Score!!!



Last weekend, my friend Kate her baby Bella, myself and Gracie headed into Wheaton, IL for an overnight at Kate's parent's house. The goal of the weekend: Scrapbooking and attending a children's resale clothing event. Our goals were met. With babies strapped on the fronts of us, we ventured into 3 different exhibit halls at the DuPage fairgrounds and shopped, shopped shopped. It was amazing! There were tables after tables of great quality children's clothes to choose from, not to mention ALL the other children's items - books, swings, table and chair sets, toys, toys and more toys. You name it, they had it for kids. The great thing was that it was all gently used and items ranged from .75 cents to 75.00. Most clothing was anywhere from 1.00 to 5.00. Gracie is set for winter and so is Gabriel. I had three bags full of clothes. I love it! I am done, no going to the mall and running around trying to find coats, pants, hats, shoes, boots, sweaters. They are done and ready. The stuff in the pictures is what I bought. Yah! I can't wait until the Spring/Summer resale event. I'm there! Thanks Kate!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee!

Jen said...

awesome- more hand me downs...yippee!

CarrieB said...

Very cool. I used to love the resale shops when the kids were little. As they grow, they totally wear things out! Good job!