Thursday, September 20, 2007

A very fun weekend














Last Friday Night we were planning on having two couples and their kids over for dinner. Homemade pizzas on the grill. A very fun thing to do with friends and yummy too! Well, do to the fact that my birthday was the next day, Charlie thought it would be fun to invite our friends and neighbors over and have mini surprise party - and it was! We had a great time with pizza and wine tasting while the kids had a great time in the basement (our new kid friendly playland) with two babysitters and their own pizza party. It was a great time and everyone left with full bellies and a smile in their face. The next day we headed to my sister and brother-in-law's house to celebrate my last year in my 30's (I can't believe it - time is flying!) We had a great time there and I was blessed with some great gifts and a fun party. On Sunday we headed to the grand opening of the second Faith Church campus. It is so exciting to be a part of a growing and loving church as Faith Church is. We gathered later that day for a bonfire with the neighborhood gang. It is always such a fun time!

No comments: