Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer. Go Speed Racer GO....



Well, we hit another milestone in Big G's life. We went to Toys R Us a couple of weeks ago with Gift Cards from many family members and we were able to purchase him a new bike. Thanks everyone for the gift cards - here is the friut! C was amazed that I had saved so many of them - so many that we could get him a big boy bike. So Fun!!! He of course took it for a test drive THROUGH the store. He then so proudly rode his new wheels out the store and around the parking lot. He wanted to make sure we got home as soon as possible so that he could ride it outside and around the block. He LOVES his new bike. It is a new freedom for him and something that will give me gray hairs. It's so awesome to see him grow and thrive and then on the other hand my mom's heart aches because he is growing up so quickly. So here's to another chapter of growth in our little guys life. Be careful my boy, we love you so much!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - it seems like I am lagging behind reading your blog - all the way from John Deere, through the pig episode (poor little Gooey - I agree with Gabriel and would have asked for its removal)- spring planting and your most recent entry - Big Gabriel riding his bike. He looks like one proud young man - I have to keep reminding myself he still is only three years old. Your raised beds look good - hats off to Charlie.
Please tell Gabriel that I asked him to be careful riding his bike.
love to all, angie

Unknown said...

Okay, where's his helmet? :)

CarrieB said...

What a cutie! Now mama needs a styin' beach cruiser for taking the kids on rides!

Janice C said...

What a big boy! Now you really have to keep up with Ga on the bike and Miss G on her feet!