Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Wednesday's with Z

Big G has a best friend we call him "Z". He lives right behind us and on Wednesday's we get to have Z with us so his mommy can go serve at church. The boys really look forward to this day. They get very excited when they hear each other's voices in the morning when Z arrives. I try to keep these young lads days packed full with activities, so that they actually will rest in the afternoon to a couple of their favorite shows. Diego and Dora! Here they are having a little rest time together.
And after some time painting in the basement - this is what they ascended looking like. We had made Power Ranger masks, but I guess they wanted to try and just paint them "on" one another. Good thing Little G was napping. I wonder what they would have done to her?!
And finally, Big G gets some fun homework projects sent home with him from preschool, so I thought we would work on fine motor skills this day. They loved it, they just thought they got to draw on the frig. door. There is the Little G playing classroom assistant. They are so fun to watch grow and explore. We love our days with Z and we just really love Z! He's a blessing to G and G

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog - it makes me feel connected, though far away. I had so much fun being with you for your birthday surprise and re-connecting with family.
love you - angie