Friday, October 3, 2008

She had a great check up




Little G went for her first dental check up on Tuesday and she did amazingly well. I wondered how the Dr. was going to manage looking in there, but she did! Gracie did great. Big G came away with 2 cavities and I could just kick myself for not being more attentive to his brushings since his last perfect check up. Here I thought I was giving him all this "grown up" responsibility - but instead I was allowing cavities to brew. Never again, I am back to my 2 daily scrubs with him. I have dealt with the "I'm a horrible mother scenario" ever since. But then I remembered, they're small ones, they will be filled and then he has a 2nd chance with the other set. Just like God to always give us second chances. Anywho, here is our little champ wearing her sticker so proud. You have to look close because the sticker blends in with the crazy colored top she has on. Now for the eye exams!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better, a big part of cavities comes from genetics. He may have gotten them anyways!