Thursday, December 27, 2007

Who reads this stuff?!


So, I am taking a poll here. I want to know who reads this darn blog?! The reason is this. I got a note from someone who said, " I love reading your blog." And I was so thrilled to know that she even knew about it and was keeping up with us back here in Indiana. So... if you read this blog, just leave me a little comment like, "Hi" or "I do" or "It's me." It would be really great to know who's checkin' up on us. I love it! Have a wonderful day.

9 comments:

lukew said...

Go Bears!

The Contreras Family News said...

Hi Uncle Luke & Aunt Mary

Unknown said...

I read it all the time - Jennifer helped me reset my password so I could leave comments - technology is wonderful once it all works.

ZannStarbuck said...

I read it...

lukew said...

I look at it almost everyday! Sometimes at work, so I can show off my adorable neice and nephew!

The Contreras Family News said...

Yah! We like that you like to show them off!

Unknown said...

I love it! Isn't it annoying to blog and blog and blog and feel like nobody's out there?!

Anonymous said...

I check up on your blog all the time. Good idea to see who reads it, I should do the same with mine!

lukew said...

O.K. this has nothing to do with your blog, but I know you check this daily. Just wanted to tell you I emailed your juno address (in case you don't check it regularly) Good to see you today. Gracie is precious! Bye Bye!

Mur