Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008 !




Heaven won. The top 5 answers were on the board!
The boyz are out making a clearing
Happy New year from our snowy house to yours!


Happy 2008?! Can it be? We had a fun time ushering in the New Year last night with some friends from church. We got a babysitter for the kids and headed over to our neighbors house for some appetizers, a fun game of Family Feud (Hotties vs the Studmuffins). The studmuffins won overall, but the one category that was a fun one was, "What happens when you die?" and the survey says, "Heaven over Hell!" Pretty fun stuff, we had a lot of fun. We then sat down for a late night steak dinner and ended the night ringin' in the new year in front of the TV with the 30 second count down from Chicago. All the while it was snowin' like crazy outside and the thought of getting up to shovel the white stuff didn't sound too fun to C. But a New Years gift was given to us by our neighbor John Ryan when he finished up his driveway and I looked out the window to see him doing ours. What a gift. C and G joined him for the final details and I snapped a picture from the garage in my robe. I was lookin' good (NOT!) No pics of me though... YAH! It is a winter wonderland today and we are safe inside next to the fireplace. We love you and wish you all a very blessed and Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you - I don't want to rub it in, but it was in the high 60's today. It sounds like you are getting settled into your new lifestyle and that you are blessed to be surrounded by wonderful friends. Love you and abundant blessings to all of you,
Angie

Unknown said...

Hi Aunt Anne,
I just read your blog from Palm Springs. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Grandma and I just went to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks" - it is really funny.
Love to all of you,
Cailin and Makena xoxo

contrerasfamilynews1 said...

Hey, I hope you had fun at your grandmas, I know you did! How fun... you went to a movie, I want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, was it good? Love you both.
Aunt Anne